this site DESIGNED BY KHALEEJIA welcome TO MY NEW SHOW-ROOM site on http://sites.google.com/site/khaleejia/ »

widget

June 2, 2008

My khaleeji make-up

Khaleejia said:
back to my previous post about khaleeji make up. I promised some girls to show my favorite daily make up that’s actually perfectly suits to my eyes and as I never tried to apply it on others’ eyes I hope anyway that my drawn description will be clear enough to get the pointJ. But should make a note: that according to the individual eyes’ shapes the eye-line length can vary as well as the height of applying eye-shadows. You can know that only after practicing with several variations of the same make-up style. Also you can compleate it with adding some glittering-shadows or snow under eye-brows. Please don’t judge strong my art ;)





















 

7 comments:

  1. Oooh i shall try this! always have trouble with this look as i always end up with a black eye look. Thanks for the tip, il let u know how i get on! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks girls:) for ur comments i hope that with some of u this make up will work nice' sorry that my illustrations are not professional art;) if u try,Plz leave me some note or if u have add.questions u re welcome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way if u send me ur eye picture/photo i can suggest you which khaleeji make up will be good for you cos there is several kinds:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey salaam sis! i stumbled on ur blog n liked it very much! im def gonna try this n well have been trying since AGES but never get it right..insha'allah one day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wa aleikum asalam sis! Alhamdulillah that you had stumbled on my blog and got like smth. i really wish you luck with ur trial would be nice to know the resalt;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. really good tips mashAllah:)

    ReplyDelete

will appreciate your kind notes :)