this site DESIGNED BY KHALEEJIA welcome TO MY NEW SHOW-ROOM site on http://sites.google.com/site/khaleejia/ »

widget

July 4, 2011

Emirati Abaya shop - buy online!

Khaleejia said: Online abaya shops that ship internationally. Here's one - Raqeya Bethouqe.



I'm very happy to present you this shop because this is a REAL Emirati abaya shop with latest abya styles from Al Ain city in Abu Dhabi in the heart of the UAE. They make customized abaya- any design you want.
They also have khaleeji evening dresses!
They ship world wide
The quality is good, the prices are reasonable.
They accept payment through Western Union which is very convenient too.








FB page for more pics:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Raqeya-Bethouqe/162080840517378





5 comments:

  1. The abaya with royal blue fabric is gorgeous. I want me one plzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this website.

    Al Ain if famous for good tailors and fashionable women! I've been to al Ain twice and I saw many elegant local ladies. Women in my husband's family make their jalabiya for al Eid in Al Ain.

    ReplyDelete

will appreciate your kind notes :)