this site DESIGNED BY KHALEEJIA welcome TO MY NEW SHOW-ROOM site on http://sites.google.com/site/khaleejia/ »

widget

July 6, 2012

Talented Dubai girl’s sweet & UNiQuE dreams..

005Khaleejia said: I met Abeer in one of the local photo-art exhibition in Dubai, where she was presenting her sweet artworks in the buffet. She was a friend of my friend who introduced me to her after i got amazed of the decoration and delicious taste, and that’s how i knew her & her sweet story:
Talent of making sweets appeared since youth but the real interest started few years ago.
When Abeer started making sweets at home for her family and friends she was receiving many comments like: “Why don’t you launch your own business?” And there it was the real beginning.
At first I started getting support from my dear mother. Always she us ahead to realize our dreams. And with a special support of an Emirati artist-Dr. Najat Makki. But inspiration came to me from Al-Joker family that loves creativity and art. And special thanks to Hossa Ali Al-Joker. Also I thank and appreciate everyone who supported and keep on supporting me.
Abeer planned the project in 2010 and after 1 year of planning she started her “Artocolate” company. At first she was communicating with her customers by phone, email and social media (Facebook, Twitter).

As Abeers sweets have unique artistic stamp she decided to present her sweets in the art exhibitions. The very first exhibition was called “ The Emirati Eyes” hosting art-works of 6 photografers from UAE members of Al-Awees Cultural Organization. It was successful and Abeer built new plans to participate by her “sweet” art-works in such exhibitions around the country.

As soon as the project successfully was launched Abeer went further and decided to present her achievements and ideas to CSR (Social Service) to share her own experience with the community.

And she keeps on moving forward with more ideas following her dreams.
Abeer mentioned: "I am still in the beginning of the way and if God bless me I am going to reach the top of the mountain."
004
002
003
001

2 comments:

will appreciate your kind notes :)